The Versatile Blogger Award!

"If you love life, don't waste time. For that is what life is made up of" - Bruce Lee
I am so unprepared!  Where is that darn future Oscar acceptance speech I wrote? Oh nevermind.


All joking aside, I was nominated for the ‘Versatile Blogger Award’ by the most fabulous Lynda of ‘Little Piece of Lynda’ and it is safe to say I am blushing (Thank you!) I turn 2 weeks old today, my blog that is! So to hear that anyone reads my blurbs is very reassuring and great encouragement to go on. As much as I love talking to myself, I love that I can share my thoughts with you all. This award is such a fabulous idea for connecting bloggers and giving someone you admire in the community a big thumbs up.

I will explain the basic rules those nominted are to follow:


Firstly you should out of courtesy (At the very least!) thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their blog. It is nice to be nice and share the love.

Secondly you take this opportunity to tell us all 7 random facts about yourself… go wild!

Thirdly you nominate a further 15 bloggers you admire or love following to partake and receive this award and you can then proudly display your ‘Versatile Blogger Award’ image on your blog/website.

The Versatile Blogger Award



Without further a due I present, 7 Random Facts You Probably Don’t Want To Know About Me!

1. I am a member of the Action Panel for an Irish organisation called SpunOut.ie. SpunOut are an amazing group that passionately aim to inform young people aged 16- 25 years old on a range of areas. They also run a selection of campaigns, the most current one featuring information on Sexual Health. I am not plugging I promise but I really love this group, the people who work there are so caring and helpful. I truly admire them. 


2. I have a bit of an addiction to watching youtube videos! Especially videos from Pewdiepie, Cutiepiemarzia, Grav3yardgirl, SuperMaryFace and Jack SepticEye. I just had to list them all! I am such a fangirl sometimes it hurts.

3. I am not a dreamer! So uninspiring I know… I have very simple ambitions, namely to be happy. I look forward to finishing my college degree, hopefully finding a job I love, being closer to friends and family and to keep on blogging. I’m so boring I’m almost interesting…right?

4. I am addicted to chocolate. There I said it! Now that’s the first step for me to quit the habit. Green and Blacks Sea Salt chocolate is my bae.  

5. Besides my two Guinea Pigs I have a German Shepard, King and a Lion Head Rabbit, Shady that reside with my Nanny, as my 2 bedroom apartment really isn’t giant dog friendly and Shady is a bully so he can’t live with Truffles and Elmo. I sound like a crazy animal woman… I promise, again, I am not but I grew up with animals so to me life seems very lonely without having some sort creature, other than a husband of course, to annoy you.


6. When I was 15 I chopped all my hair off and at least twice a day I get a burning urge to do it again! Hair is just not my thing, I find it boring and I am inclined to dye it every 3 months or so. A terrible habit that only aggravates my dislike for my hair even more. Any hair guru’s out there any advice for little old me?

7. I have two sisters whom are twins that I am forever bribing to read my blog! It is great having built in reviewers at my beckon call!! I joke, I love them really.  


WOW. That was hard, trying to think of 7 random facts about myself other that the colour of my eyes and the circumference of my head was difficult to say the least. But now onto the fun part. I nominate:


Sarah of Ohh So Glam
Manpreet of Simply M
Tori of Style Author

Camille of Coco Cami
Sophie of Sophhskii

If she hadn't nominated and already received the award I would have nominated Lynda of Little Piece of Lynda so I have to include her!


Don't forget to link me your finished blog, I would love to read them!

Learning to judge less and live 'A Judge Less Life'


8 comments :

  1. aaaaah, thank you so much for nominating me:)
    I don't know what to say!!!
    I guess i have to think about some random facts about me, before i can do this blogpost :D

    Love, Enja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh I look forward to reading it when you have it posted! Dont forget to link me :)

      Bebhinn + A Judge Less Life
      ajudgelesslife.blogspot.ie

      Delete
  2. hello, your blog is great! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can see it here http://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/liebster-award.html if you'd like to have ago xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and thank you for the nomination, you are too sweet! x

      Bebhinn + A Judge Less Life
      ajudgelesslife.blogspot.ie

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me! :D It's truly such an honor! Girl, once I get on YouTube it's VERY difficult to get me off, so I feel you! Lol, and I try to bribe my sister to give me feedback but she doesn't either. -_- It's going to be quite difficult to think of 7 facts, but since they are random it should make it a little easier right? Haha, loved reading your facts and thanks again for the nomination!

    Lots of Love,
    Manpreet || Simply-M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to reading your 7 facts! Oh yes it so hard to think, but it can be funny also :) Thank the lord for Sisters!! x

      Bebhinn + A Judge Less Life
      ajudgelesslife.blogspot.ie

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for the nomination and you will definitely see a post coming up soon :) though I don't have any idea as to how i'm going to come up with 7 facts about me and you are not alone in your youtube addiction it's like i sit down saying only one video and get up 3 hours later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi 5! I love hearing others suffer from the youtube fever. Look forward to reading, dont forget to link me :)

    Bebhinn + A Judge Less Life
    ajudgelesslife.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

 

Golden Oldies

Judged


Keep Up To Date